Connect Your WooCommerce Store to Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel for Advanced Tracking of Customer Behaviour and Sales Funnel
WooCommerce E-commerce Analytics is an awesome plugin to integrate your WooCommerce store with your free Google Analytics account as well as Facebook Pixel account.
With WooCommerce E-commerce Analytics, get detailed insights into your eCommerce events, shop’s traffic, and many more metrics to improve your sales funnel, in turn driving more revenue.
Integration with Google Analytics
With WooCommerce E-commerce Analytics you can add advanced event tracking to your WooCommerce store. This plugin will automatically push the advanced event tracking into your Google Analytics, allowing you to easily get insights into important metrics such as conversion rate, average order value, sales by product or category, and other valuable data.
Integration with Facebook Pixel
WooCommerce E-commerce Analytics enables you to integrate your WooCommerce website with your Facebook Pixel account. Now you can track your WooCommerce website metrics directly on you Facebook Pixel account.
Why use WooCommerce E-commerce Analytics for Google analytics integration
- Includes great features like Universal Analytics, enhanced eCommerce tracking, etc.
- You can track user IDs for more accurate user counts
- Filtered view allows you to exclude shop managers from tracking along with site admins.
- You can track basic eCommerce events like “add to cart” or “checkout started”
- WooCommerce E-commerce Analytics adds advanced eCommerce event tracking, such as “coupon addition/removal” and “cart quantity changed”
- You can manually track added orders
- Refund and cancellation tracking
- You can also add events for customer actions, such as sign in / out, or leaving a product review/comment.
Why use WooCommerce E-commerce Analytics for Facebook Pixel integration
- Track conversion value for standard and custom events
- Set up and track Standard or Custom Events and add parameters for each of them
- This plugin enables to insert pixel on every page of your website with just ONE click. No need to edit any posts or pages
- You can filter your pixel by turning it ON/OFF based on user roles (remove it for admins, editors and so on)
- TimeOnPage event feature enables you to measure the time each visitor spends on every page.