WP AdCenter is a powerful and advanced WordPress ads manager plugin that is simple and easy to use. It is capable of displaying all types of ads and it supports all popular ad networks like Google AdSense, Amazon Shopping Ads, Media.net, InfoLinks, and more.
You can place ad scripts or host custom banner ads anywhere on your WordPress website with this plugin. Also, you can let third-party advertisers signup and host ads on your website’s ad spaces.
Be it easy ad placements and ad network integrations to detailed reports & statistics, WP AdCenter does it all to help you monetize your website quickly and easily.
Here are some top reasons for you to choose WP AdCenter:
- Easy interface & quick setup
- Fast & lightweight plugin loaded with great features
- Complete control over who, when, where, and how to show ads
- Hassle-free monetization of website content
- Detailed reports for analyzing & improving ads performance
- Active & quick support from developers and experts
Fully Responsive Ads
Fast & Lightweight
Simple User Interface
Place Ads Anywhere
All Ad Types
Detailed Stats & Reports
Easy to Use With
“WP AdCenter will take care of all aspects of advertising on your WordPress powered websites. Whether you want to run your own advertising in the form of affiliate banners, Google Adsense, or any other advertising network you can think of, or you would like to offer advertising spots for sale on your site – it’s all possible with WP Adcenter.”
– Oli, Founder , Kooc Media
Other Amazing Features
“WP AdCenter is an ideal WordPress advertisement management plugin for a small to medium-sized magazines or publishing websites.”
Yes, you can easily insert ads anywhere on your website using widgets, shortcodes or blocks.
Yes, You can schedule Ads. Create your ads with a start date in the future and an appropriate end date.
Yes, you can insert the Auto Ads script either across the site or on a specific page/post where you want the ads to appear.
WP AdCenter supports all standard ad sizes, and also allows you to customize the size of banners as per your requirements. The standard ad sizes supported are:
Square and Rectangle
200×200 – Small square
240×400 – Vertical rectangle
250×250 – Square
250×360 – Triple widescreen
300×250 – Inline rectangle
336×280 – Large rectangle
580×400 – Netboard
120×600 – Skyscraper
160×600 – Wide skyscraper
300×600 – Half-page ad
300×1050 – Portrait
468×60 – Banner
728×90 – Leaderboard
930×180 – Top banner
970×90 – Large leaderboard
970×250 – Billboard
980×120 – Panorama
120×60 – Button 1
120×90 – Button 2
125×125 – Square button
300×50 – Mobile banner 1
320×50 – Mobile banner 2
320×100 – Large mobile banner
Yes, WP AdCenter is GDPR and ePrivacy compliant. You can get explicit users consent before showing ads. The plugin does not capture or save any personal information.
Yes, WP AdCenter ad plugin allows you to show ads based on the geo location of your visitors. The plugin integrates with MaxMind to identify the geo location of your visitors.
Yes, if you are an advanced user, and understand shortcodes and PHP code, you can place ads in your template or theme using shortcodes or PHP code.
Yes, WP AdCenter ad plugin fully supports Ads.txt to combat ad fraud.
== Version 5.3.0 (Released on 20-10-2021) ==
- Feature: Added custom categories to affiliate links.
- Feature: Export daily, weekly, or monthly affiliate custom reports.
- Update: Improved custom affiliate reports page.
== Version 5.2.4 (Released on 28-09-2021) ==
- Feature: Added email notifications for ad reports.
- Feature: Click fraud protection to avoid click bombing.
- Feature: Import and export affiliate links through csv files.
== Version 5.2.3 (Released on 31-08-2021) ==
- Feature: Users can now create AB tests for different ads and view AB test reports.
== Version 5.2.2 (Released on 03-08-2021) ==
- Feature: In-feed ads.
- Update: WordPress 5.8 compatibility.
== Version 5.2.1 (Released on 18-07-2021) ==
- Feature: Affiliate link and addon management
- Feature : Dynamic ads with animation effects
== Version 5.2.0 (Released on 24-06-2021) ==
- Feature: Allows users to store users clicks and views impressions in Google Analytics account.
- Feature: Allows users to create custom ad sizes for ads to be displayed on the frontend.
- Feature: URL cloaking.
== Version 5.1.0 (Released on 26-05-2021) ==
- Feature: E-mail notification CPD, CPC, CPM.
- Feature: Content ads.
- Feature: Weighted ads.
== Version 5.0.1 (Released on 03-05-2021) ==
- Feature: Enable geo targeting to display ads in specific countries and/or cities.
- Feature: Display ads as per user roles.
- Feature: Display ordered ads.
- Feature: Third-party advertiser signup. (WooCommerce Payment integration)
- Feature: Multilingual Support.
== Version 5.0.0 (Released on 17-04-2021) ==
- Feature: Plugin rewrite.
== Version 4.1.0 (Released on 17-08-2020) ==
- Feature: Adsense Importer.
- Update: Added MaxMind GeoIP Library integration for geo-targeting.
- Update: Spanish translation.
== Version 4.0.3 (Released on 10-06-2020) ==
- Update: French translation.
- Fix: Usability.
== Version 4.0.2 (Released on 29-05-2020) ==
- Feature: Added feature to delete older statistics data.
- Update: Added Support link on API Activation error notice.
== Version 4.0.1 (Released on 07-05-2020) ==
- Update: WordPress 5.4.1 compatibility.
- Fix: Database tables creation issue on plugin activation.
== Version 4.0.0 (Released on 21-04-2020) ==
- Feature: Plugin rewrite.